Jennifer began blog-stalking me in 2009 and was quick to tell me she was getting married in 2011!
These two are precious, precious, precious! They have become sweet friends and I am soooo excited to finally have done their session!
This whole time, Jennifer has been watching other people all over my blog and now she’s FINALLY on it! :D
Jennifer and Brad had some really cool ideas and this session definitely screams who they are!
A few notable details from the session:
1. “You want me to climb those sketchy “stairs” in heels? Sure, Amy, no problem!” said Jennifer.
2. “I’ll climb the hill, walk across those tracks and in the gravel. No problem, Amy!” said Jennifer.
3. “So, I have these frames. Wanna take ’em and smush your faces against it?” said me.
4. “Oh, my gosh that sounds hilarious! We’ll do it!” said Jennifer and Brad.
5. Brad proposed to Jennifer by hiding her ring in a bag of peanuts.
6. They are huge University of Memphis Tiger fans!
7. Their first kiss was in a stairwell.
8. I cannot stop laughing and saying, “awww” when I look at these two. :)
Jennifer & Brad – 5 November 2010